By Neg. Life is just so easy when everyone has their own space and where back yard cricket, a fully fence section and room for pets to run around can combine. Centrally located in desirable Wood Street, close to the train station and ideal for those wanting to commute, living in close proximity to shops schools and transport makes life so much easier. This home comprises two distinct living areas, a marvelously modern kitchen and a 4th bedroom with its own study area, ideal for a teenager needing time and space to study. Viewings of this home can be made by calling Jamie Gillies 04 527 2822, or email email@example.com
* 4 Double bedrooms master with walk-in wardrobe, 2 bathrooms, study, double garage/ workshop,
* R.V. $460,000, House 190m2, Site 822m2, Age 1930’s
* Wonderfully modern kitchen, 2 distinct spacious living areas,
* Gas heating and HRV system for year round comfort, gas infinity hot water
* A flat section that will be the envy of all those who visit, cricket anyone?
* Covered, all weather entertaining space, separate laundry
* Viewings of this home can be made by calling Jamie Gillies 04 527 2822, or email firstname.lastname@example.org